Lesson 9604-2 Discussion Sheet
10. During peak periods, Temporary Employment Corporation (TEC) places
temporary workers in companies. TECs manager gives you the following
description of the business:
TEC has a file of candidates who are wil
Lesson 9609-2 Discussion Sheet
8. Create a sample XML document and DTD for the exchange of customer data.
The solutions are shown in Figures P14.8a and P14.8b.
Figure P14.8a Customer DTD Solution
Figure P14.8b Customer XML Solution
9. Create a sample XML
Lesson 9603-2 Discussion Sheet
Use the database shown in Figure P3.1 to answer Problems 1-9.
FIGURE P3.1 The Ch03_StoreCo Database Tables
1. For each table, identify the primary key and the foreign key(s). If a table does not have
a foreign key, write Non
Lesson 9606-2 Discussion Sheet
1. The ABC Car Service & Repair Centers are owned by the SILENT car dealer; ABC
services and repairs only SILENT cars. Three ABC Car Service & Repair Centers
provide service and repair for the entire state.
Lesson 9605-2 Discussion Sheet
Problems 2643 are based on the Ch07_SaleCo database, which is available at www.cengagebrain.com.
This database is stored in Microsoft Access format. Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL Server script files are
Lesson 9601-2 Discussion Sheet
Given the file structure shown in Figure P1.1, answer Problems 1 - 4.
FIGURE P1.1 The File Structure for Problems 1-4
1. How many records does the file contain? How many fields are there per record?
The file contains seven r
Lesson 9602-2 Discussion Sheet
Use the contents of Figure 2.1 to work problems 1-3.
1. Write the business rule(s) that governs the relationship between AGENT and
Given the data in the two tables, you can see that an AGENT through
AGENT_CODE - ca
Lesson 9607-2 Discussion Sheet
Problems 7-10 are based on the ER model shown in Figure P11.7 and on the query shown
after the figure.
Figure P11.7 The Ch11_SaleCo ER Model
Given the following query
P_PRICE >= (SEL