How does data become usable information?
To answer this question we have to look at the meaning of data. Data simply put are is a raw or
unorganized bits of information, facts, or numbers. These while useful in their own they can be
inaccurate or unfocuse
1. What are your Independent and Dependent variables?
2. Write and post a paragraph of your purpose statement for your research project.
3. Write and post a paragraph of the significance of your study.
4. Provide a list of five of the scholarly articles y
Topic: Cyber Security Issues
Issues in Security
Common Cyber issues
How do college age persons view cyber security?
Do Millennials view cyber security as a problem to be concerned about?
Are Millennials being educated
1. Why did you think it was important to study/research this topic or conduct this project (re-state
the topic for the benefit of this forum)?
My topic is the study of the basic knowledge of Digital security of the Next generation and how it should
Good afternoon my name is Jarad Krum and I am just starting out my Masters in Information Technology.
I live in Norfolk Virginia and more or less enjoy the area. Even if its too hot in the summer and the
winter months are too cold and wet. I am currently
1.Create a survey of 5 questions with the following 5 level scale: Strongly Agree, Agree,
Uncertain, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. Your questions must revolve around your topic.
Make sure the questions are generic and not personal. Post your survey for