1. Digital images are nowadays used in the majority of the application fields in place of old analog
images because of their easiness of usage, quality and above all manageability.
2. These favourable issues bring anyway an intrinsic disad
Source Camera Identification Based on Sensor
1. A digitally developed image is a viewable image (TIFF/JPG) produced by a cameras sensor data
(raw image) using computer software tools.
2. Such images might use different colour space
1. An ideal CCD sensor should exhibit linear response from the lowest detectable light level to the
maximum well depth.
2. In order to estimate readout noise from real case images, we plot the mean versus standard deviation
SIGNAL PROCESSING IN DIGITAL CAMERAS
1. The light from the scene enters a set of lenses and goes through an optical path which constitutes
2. Most important and common are antialiasing filter and infrared filter. The imaging sen
Applications of Cryptography in Digital Forensics
1. When encrypted material is discovered during a digital investigation and the investigator cannot
decrypt the material then he or she is faced with the problem of how to determine the evidentia
Spatio-Temporal Just Noticeable Distortion Model
Guided Video Watermarking
1. Perceptual Watermarking should take full advantage of the results from human visual system (HVS)
2. Just noticeable distortion (JND), which refers to the maxim
Watermark-Only Security Attack on DM-QIM
1. This paper addresses the security of a specific class of common watermarking methods based on
Dither modulation-quantisation index modulation (DM-QIM) and focusing on watermark-only attac
Secure Robust Hash Functions and Their
Applications in Non-Interactive Communications
1. A robust hash function allows different parties to extract a consistent key from a common fuzzy
source, e.g., an image gone through noisy channels, which c
1. The watermarked images are generated by our proposed semi-fragile watermarking algorithm using
the 1338 test images from UCID
2. In order to achieve a fair comparison, different embedding parameters are randomised for eac
Multimedia Security Based on Extrinsic Data
1. In the past few years, semi-fragile watermarking has become increasingly important to verify the
content of images and localise the tampered areas, while tolerating some non-malicious manipulations.