Make It Static!
Configure a static route.
As the use of IPv6 addressing becomes more prevalent, it is important for network administrators to be able
to direct network traffic between routers.
To prove that you are able to direct IPv6 traffic c
Which Way Should We Go?
Explain the benefits of using static routes.
A huge sporting event is about to take place in your city. To attend the event, you make concise plans to
arrive at the sports arena on time to see the entire game.
Security, Privacy, and Ethical
Issues in Information
Systems and the Internet
Social Issues in Information
Patent & Copyright
Interested in learning
more about security?
InfoSec Reading Room
This paper is from the SANS Institute Reading Room site. Reposting is not permitted without express written permission.
The Importance of Security Awareness Training
One of th
ICT R&D Grants Programme for Asia
Community Mesh Network for Mahavilachchiya, Sri Lanka
Information & Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka
Manju Haththotuwa, CEO/Managi
Design and Implementation of
wireless networking in
Presented by Rita MBAYIHA
MSC in ICT, National University
introduction of Rwanda
challenges in healthcare system
ways of overcoming the challenges
Chapter 4 Decisions
4.1 Relational and Logical Operators
4.2 If Blocks
4.3 Select Case Blocks
4.4 Input via User Selection
4.1 Relational and Logical
Boolean Data Type
Two Boolean-Valued Metho
Lab 9: IOS Detection & Management
Two switches, different models
Two routers, different models
PC with Tera Term & TFTP software installed and running
Step 1: Create a switch and router matrix for documenting hardware and s
Data Security and Recovery Support
For a library Internet Kiosk group policy needs to be implemented on these computer to lock them down
from activities that are not going to be needed for these computer. There are only a few things that will
Data Security & Recovery support
Chapter 4 Ethics Lab
1. There are a few technologies out that can help combat identity thieves. One way is to require 2
step verification. That would be that if purchases were made they can only be made from certain
Data Security & Recovery Support
The 4 steps in a policy lifecycle are as follows:
1. Plan for security in your organization. In this step you develop the policies, procedures and
guidelines that will be implemented and design the security compone
Data Security and Recovery
Lab Project 2.2
The operating system that I have chosen to cover that enforces some form of access controls is Windows
7 operating system. A form of access control that is used in Windows 7 is that of User Access control.
1. Get number of stocks bought num 1
2. Get the price of each stock bought num 2
3. Purchase Price = num 1 * num 2
4. Store Purchase price as Answer 1
5. Print Answer 1 as the purchase price
6. Get how many stocks sold num 3
7. Get price each
Finding a Developer
1. After you decide to hire a mobile developer, how do you go about doing it?
2. The hard part of finding a developer is not getting a list of potential developers (Google can give you
20 million results in 0.27 seconds) but
Managing to Milestones
1. At this point, I would like nothing better than to give you the formula to ensure that all your app
projects are successful.
2. Even though Id like to, I cantbecause there is no such formula.
3. The state of the art in
Finding the Right Tools
1. Your best chance for a successful project is to stay on top of the progress that is being made and
communicate clearly, as soon as possible, what you like and what you dont like about the direction.
2. In order to do t