DIRECT EXAMINATION: HALEY FLOYD
Questions 1-7 need to provide a little more foundation of why shes being questioned.
1 QUESTION: Could you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury your name please?
Answer: Haley Floy
Direct Examination of Dale Williams
1. Can you please state your name spelling the last for the record
a. Dale Williams, W-i-l-l-i-a-m-s.
2. What do you do for a living?
a. I am a senior patrol officer with the MSPD.
3. What training do you have for this
Direct Examination of Danny Brooks
1. Can you state your name spelling the last for the record please.
a. Danny B-R-O-O-K-S
2. Mr. Brooks, what do you do for a living?
a. Im a full time babysitter.
3. Who do you babysit for?
a. Any and Lee Park, their dau
1. Please state your name for the court (could combine one and two, just saying
spelling the last at the end)
a. J.C. Longstreet.
2. Could you please spell that for the court?
3. Mr. Longstreet, what is your occupation?
a. I am the owner
Direct of Jackie Hunter
D.A. - Ms. Hunter can you state and spell your name for the court please?
J.H. - My name is Jackie Hunter. H-U-N-T-E-R.
D.A.- Ms. Hunter, tell me a little bit about yourself.
J.H. - I am currently working Midlands Voice, which is a
R. Shelton Cross Examination
1. You are an employee of Racheter World, correct?
2. And you are (the Raptor) Donny the dinosaur, the parks
3. You have always been fascinated by mascots havent you?
1. When you were hired at RacheterWorld
Wednesday September 18
Direct Examination of Kimball
Q: Would you please state your name?
A: Francis Kimball
Q: Where do you work?
A: Breckinridge County Police Department
Q: How long have you worked at Breckinridge?
A: I gra