13. How do you sort data in an Access query?
14. When sorting data on more than one field in an Access query, which field is the major sort key? Which field is
the minor sort key? What effect do these keys have on the order in which the rows are
Henry Books Case
1. You must use SQL View function of Microsoft Access. If you use QBE function
of Access for generating queries, you will receive no points.
2. Make sure to use Henry Books database for this assignment. Please download
ork Assignment 4
Due Date: Oct. 30
For this homework, use the Henry Books and Alexamara databases (these are
available on D2L under Homework 2 -> Book Databases).
Refer to the Henry Books Case on Page 151 of the textbook.
(1) Complete questions 1, 2, 3, 4