1. Provide some examples of processes that are repeatable and measureable and some that are
a. Hiring process is a repeatable and measurement process. Because company need this
process to keep regular processing
Motivational Theories Essay
1. Definition: The art of creating conditions that allow every one of us, warts
and all, to get his work done at his own peak level of effi
Quality Management Exam 1- Review
27 Questions. All True and False!
Ask for clarification if wording is confusing.
Chapters 1-3: All from the notes
1. Learning model- What is the most significant part of it? Classroom Notes
2. Quality Ma
Exam 3 Review
Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
1. We talked about QFD, what does the acronym stand for? Quality Function Deployment
2. QFD, what is it used for? Might mislead the question QFD is used to define customer needs and
translate them int
10. What are some processes that you personally perform? What opportunity can you think of
for improving them?
For us as a student, the most goal and result is to study, and doing homework will be a
Chapter 3 Philosophies and Frameworks
6. List some examples of variation that you observe in your daily life. How might they be reduced?
Variations are everywhere in daily life. In the morning, I was going to eat the egg that
1. Explain the difference between common and special cause of variation.
a. Common causes of variation- a result of the design of the product and production
system and generally account for about 80-95 per
1. Provide examples from you own experiences in which leaders exhibited one or more of the six
key competencies have on the organization?
a. There are six key competencies
i. Navigator- For each team I have
1. Summarize the key workforce -focused practices for performance excellence.
a. Task significance
b. Task identity
c. Skill variety
f. Job enlargement
g. Job enrichment
1. Under which perspective of the balanced scorecard would you classify each of the following
a. On-time delivery to customers- Customer Perspective
b. Time to develop the next generation of products- In
1. Examine the following mission statements. Do you think they have a true purpose or are they
merely cosmetic devices because someone felt that no major organization can be seen without
a. This sta
Chapter 5 Focusing On Customers
1. Comment on the following questions that you might see on customer satisfaction surveys.
Discuss some of the problems with these questions and how they might be improved.
a. The s
Business Ethics Essay
1. Business Ethics- morals that help a business decide what actions to make
as well as how individuals actions affect a business
2. Ways it has changed