Week 2 Lecture 2
- Chapter 3 is the main chapter in which well be going over formulas. Since the majority of the students in this
class are not personal finance majors, we wont labor on these but they are important to know. When doing
Week 1 Lecture 1
- In order to give everyone extra time to get the textbook and familiarize themselves with the layout of
the course, I'm opening up the course a little early. Because of the condensed time period of this
course, its extr
Week 4 Lecture 4
- No new assignment this week. Just remember to submit Assignment 4 and Assignment 5 to their dropboxes before
11:59pm on Friday, July 8.
- Exam 1 is due this week and will be available to take anytime starting Saturday
Week 3 Lecture 3
- Because of Independence Day, I'm extending everything that would have been due July 1 to July 8. Just like
the first two weeks, do not wait until the end to start because you will fall behind.
- Assignment 4 involves