1. A relatively thin envelope of gases and suspended particles that encircles the planet is known as the
2. Radioactive decay of an isotope of potassium is a source of the inert gas argon in the Earth's atmosphere.
3. All other factors
1. The wavelength of an electromagnetic wave is inversely proportional to its frequency.
2. All of the following types of electromagnetic radiation have wavelengths longer than that of visible light
with the exception of ultraviolet radiation
1. Weather is defined as the state of the atmosphere at a particular place and time.
2. The climate of some locality governs the type of crops that can be cultivated, the fresh water supply, the
average heating and cooling requirements for homes.
1. In the global water budget, annual precipitation is greater than annual evapotranspiration on the continents
2. Evaporation is to condensation as deposition is to sublimation
3. Global-scale water vapor imagery shows evidence that water vapor
Today, I chose this article named Nations agricultural forecasts get a boost from
NOAAs satellite data. According to the reading, USDA operates the Joint Agricultural
Weather Facility to assist farmers and ranchers.
USDA provide data which called blended
1. By convention, the mature stage of the life cycle of a thunderstorm cell begins when
precipitation first reaches Earth's surface
2. The anvil top of a thunderstorm cloud is likely to be a cirrus cloud that is composed of ice
1) Cumulus clouds are _ likely to build into thunderstorm clouds when the air temperature profile
(sounding) indicates unstable atmospheric conditions.
2) Air pressure tendency is usually _ with cold air advection in w
Today, I chose this article named Satellite imagery helps visualize El Nio's impact on
marine plant life. According to the article, by using satellite images show the impact of
warm ocean water upon the phytoplankton population.
El Nio is the high-tempera
Today, I chose this article named Eye on the tropics. I want to talk about
What is a Cyclone? and influence of Cyclone. According to this article, on March
28 in the Southern Indian Ocean, tropical cyclone 17S formed and it moved toward the
Today, I chose this article named Be Air Aware. According to the Current
Weeks News, Individual states and localities will have specific Air Quality Awareness
Going to https:/www3.epa.gov/airnow/airaware/, we can gain about Air Quality
Today, I chose this article named Greenland ice melt season has a record early start.
According to the article, Greenland massive ice sheet commonly melt in May. However,
last week some Greenland ice sheet experienced some degree of melting. Also, scienti
Today, I chose this article named Counting the ways weather and climate influence
human health and behavior. According to the Current Weeks News, Huffington Post
mentioned that "11 crazy ways the weather influences your health and behavior."
"11 crazy way
Today, I chose this article named Changing climate represents a growing threat
to human health. According to the reading, United States Global Change Research
Program issued that growing public health threat involving changing climate. So, I want
Today, I chose this article named Celebrating National Arbor Day. According to the
reading, Arbor Day was proposed by J. Sterling Morton in 1872.
I live in South Korea, in South Korea the date of Arbor Day is annually 5th April. In
Arbor Day people plant
I chose the topic, Identifying the nation's spring "Allergy Capitals"
for 2016. According to the AMS Current Weeks News, Asthma and
Allergy Foundation of America lately presents the top 100 cities
of the most challenging places to live with allergies. In