1. Consumers may infer that a brand of champagne is elegant because it is shown with other elegant things.
2. In low effort situations, information about brands is processed through the peripheral route.
3. Consumers usua
Fall 2012 Study Guide: Exam II
What are different functions of attitudes (utilitarian, knowledge etc.)? How
should advertisers design ads based on knowledge of attitudinal functions?
2. What is the principle of cognitive consistency? How do co
Study Guide: Exam 3
Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Consumer Effort
1. What is availability heuristic? What is representative heuristic? What is law of
2. What is operant conditioning? What is the difference between classical