Module 6 Questions
1. Why do companies keep accounts receivable?
2. What amount should be disclosed on the balance sheet for accounts receivable?
3. What should the balance be in the allowance for bad debts account?
4. Why does the write-off of
Module 7 Short Answer Questions
What level of control of an investment requires a consolidated financial statement?
What level of control of an investment requires the equity method? What does the term
Module 8 Questions
1. Give 2 examples of accrued liabilities?
2. Do we want a high or low Accounts Payable Turnover?
3. What is a line of credit?
4. Why do companies get a line of credit?
5. What is the usual cost for a line of credit?
6. What i
Module 9 Questions
1. What is included in contributed capital?
2. What are the consequences if a stock were issued below par?
3. When will issued shares differ from outstanding shares?
4. If treasury stock is sold below cost, what account(s) wil