N328 Practice Questions on Fluid & Electrolytes and Pain Management With Answers
1. Which of the following conditions is associated with a risk for fluid volume excess?
a. Nausea & vomiting
b. Renal failure
c. Overuse of diuretics
d. High fever
Nurs 328 Spring 2012
Practice Questions on Upper & Lower Respiratory with Answers
Tracheostomy, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, Pneumothorax
List two risk factors for aspiration and describe a preventive nursing intervention for each.
N328 Practice Questions on Obstructive & Complex Respiratory Problems
(Asthma, COPD, Respiratory Failure, and ARDS)
1. During an exacerbation of COPD, the patient is severely short of breath and the nurse identifies a
nursing diagnosis of ineffe
Name_ _Yawei Sun_
I. This exercise will help you become aware of your cultural background. Understanding your own
culture is important in order to be able to see the differences in values between cultures.
1. Where were yo
Nursing 328 Practice Questions on Integumentary Problems with Answers
1. A patient is admitted with a chronic leg wound. The nurse assesses local manifestations of erythema and
pain at the wound site. What would the nurse anticipate being ordere
N328 Practice Questions on Chronic Neurologic Problems with Answers
1. Which of the following is not characteristic of migraine headaches?
a. bilateral pressure or tightness sensation
b. may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting
c. unilateral throbbing pa
N328 Practice Questions on Introduction to Adult Health with Answers & Rationale
1. The nurse identifies the nursing diagnosis of risk for impaired skin integrity related to obesity and
immobility for a patient. During the evaluation phase of th
Practice Questions on Cancer, HIV, Palliative, & End of Life Care with Answers
1. On assessment of a central venous access device (CVAD) site, the nurse observes that the
transparent dressing is loose along two sides. The nurse s
Nursing 328 Practice Questions on Cardiac Dysrhythmias and Vascular Disorders with Answers
1. A feature of arterial ulcers that differentiates them from venous ulcers is
A. Round smooth ulcer on the toes or foot with a small amount of drainage
Nursing 328 Practice Questions on Hematologic Problems with Answers & Rationales
1. During the physical assessment of a patient with severe anemia, which of the following findings
is of the most concern to the nurse?