1. 3000 micrograms equals how many milligrams?
a. 300 mg
b. 3 mg
c. .03 mg
d. .003 mg
2. 1500 micrograms equals how many milligrams?
a. 0.15 mg
b. 1.5 mg
c. 15 mg
d. 150 mg
3. 100 micrograms equals how many milligrams?
a. 0.001 mg
b. 0.1 mg
c. 1 mg
1. The physician has ordered Lasix 40 mg by mouth twice daily. Available Lasix 20 scored tablets. How
many tabs would you give in the am?
b. 1 tablet
*c. 2 tablets
d. 4 tablets
2. The physician has ordered Lasix 20 mg by mouth daily. Available L
I. Nursing Process Applied to Meeting the Basic
Unmet Human Needs of Clients in Regards to the
Pharmacology of Autonomic Nervous System
A. Meeting Unmet Needs of Clients taking
Cholinergic Receptors, 199
Muscarinic Agonists, 20
CARE OF PATIENT WITH
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
(COPD) is a group of conditions causing
the chronic or recurrent obstruction of
airflow. It can result from the combination
of symptoms associ