1) Which of the following does not need to be included on a pedigree?
a. Name of prescription drug
b. Transaction dates
c. Name of the manufacturer of the finished dosage form
d. Lot number and NDC
e. None of the above
2) Which of the follow
1. What amendment to the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 allowed batch certification of
2. Which schedule products have a high potential for abuse?
a. Schedule I
b. Schedule II
c. Schedule III
Quiz Week 1
In relation to personnel that may be working for a wholesale distributor, which of
the following credentials would NOT be required in order for them to be certified as
a designated representative?
A. Date of birth
B. Place of birth
Select the best answer
The Wyoming Board of Pharmacy is considered an administrative
The BOP has no legislative function because they do have enough
expertise and would not save legislatures any time
Law Extra Credit Questions
1. True or False- When federal and state law conflict the federal law always supersedes state law.
2. Which of the following are true?
Adulterated drug is a drug exposed to a container that may have contaminated it.
Week 3/Quiz 1
1. Which of the following statement/s are not true about the designated representative
for the wholesale distribution of prescription of drugs?
a. To be certified, designated representative may have a minimum of two years of
Pharmacy law question
1. Billy is a pharmacist at a community pharmacy that offers compounding services. Mrs. Devile is
an elderly woman convinced that one of the ingredients in her medication is making her sick.
Billy thinks that he can help her by compo