Submitted to: Professor Vince Bruni-Bossio
Submitted by: Evan Olynuck
Submitted on: November 22nd 2012
Diageo is a multinational producer of beers, wines, and spirits.
February 6, 2013 Chapter 4
Business Level Strategies
- Cost Leadership (Wal Mart)
- Product Differentiation (Harley Davidson) able to charge a premium because a
certain segment wants the differentiation product.
- Why does it mat
Big Rock Brewery
Phone: (403) 720-3239
Fax: (403) 236-7523
5555 - 76th Ave. SE, Calgary, AB
June 17, 2014
Risks and Challenges
Teslas first two models targeted the luxury sport cars and premium sedan cars customers. As a
result of that, it created a high-end electronic vehicles manufacturer image to their customers.
While the strategy changed due
COMM 401 Section 03
Business Policy I
The Edwards School of Business develops business professionals to build nations.
Value Chain Analysis
Divide activities into primary and support activities, and identify those that
create value for customers
Each activity is a source of either strength or weakness
Value is defined as any action or process that a customer would be wi
Comm 401 Study Notes
o Corporate/consumer taxation
o Trade regulations
o Government attitude
o Influence of political alliances
o Local inducement policies
o Political stability
o Government spending
o Trade balances
Founded in 1837, Tiffany opened up its original flagship store in Manhattan, New York.
Since then, this luxury jewelry store has expanded to become Tiffany & Co.; a holding
company that operates through its subsidiaries. Tiffany & Co. has grown exponentia
January 9, 2013 Chapter 1
- what do we think about? War, sports, chess,
- Chess: strategy at work - youre thinking about your current position, but you
still think about your opponent (competitors) where am I? How am I going to get
there? What wi
January 16, 2013 Chapter 2
Why do we do an external analysis?
- we can take advantage of opportunities by using valuable resources
- look outside the firm, look inside the firm and go from there
- ex. Were all going on an extreme adventure in a distance c