Chapter 13: Producing Creative Communications
- Creative Brief: A short 1-2 page document that lays out the key facts and strategic
approach to guide creative development of your communications; it provides a
springboard from which great ideas can grow an
WORKSHEET 2: ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
1. What are the geographical boundaries in which your program will take place?
For this project we will focus strictly on Saskatchewan for the placement of the program.
As Saskatchewan has the highest rate of
WORKSHEET 1: PROBLEM ANALYSIS
1. What is the problem or issue your social marketing program will address?
The problem our team will address is drinking and driving.
2. What are the possible angles you could take in addressing the problem or issu
Worksheet 7: Applying The Design
Approach For Behaviour Change
1. What is the specific behaviour you would like to influence?
We would like our program to influence people to stop drinking and driving. We are
aiming to lower the drinking and driving rate
Worksheet 10: Channel Selection
1. Which channels are most likely to reach your target audience? (Check all that
Interpersonal Communications/ Word of Mouth
Worksheet 15: Building A Media Contact
1) CTV (Bell Media Television)
1. Date entered: March 18, 2013
2. Station call letters:
Frequency or channel number: CTV (Bell Media Television)
3. Main phone number: (416) 384-8000
4. Does the
Table of Contents
1.1 Problem statement from the standpoint of the social cause
1.2 Problem statement from the standpoint of Enactus
3. Environmental Analysis
Worksheet 8: Applying Behaviour
1. Health Benefit Model
a) What is the level of perceived susceptibility among your target audience to
the problem you are addressing?
b) How severe does the target audience think the consequences of