Attitudes and Attitude Change (Chapter 6)
Theories, phenomena, and other kinds of conceptual
- Affectively, cognitively, and behaviorally based
attitudes ( where do attitude come from?)
- 1)Affectively based attitudes
Group Processes and Social Dilemmas
(Chapter 8 and Social Psychology in Action 1 [pp. 417-430])
Theories, phenomena, and other kinds of conceptual knowledge:
Functions of groups and psychological benefits of being in a group
-Group=a collection of 3 or mo
Dr. Ara Norenzayan
The Decline of Violence
1. What exactly is the idea of primordial harmony Steven Pinker is
2. What are some examples of
The fundamental theme of social psychology
The power of the situation.
- The Stanford Prison experiment.
(Haney, Banks, & Zimbardo, 1973)
The power of the situation can be subtle.
- Mindless compliance.
(Langer, Blank, & Chanowitz, 1978)
The role of basic