PSYC 215: Lifespan Development
Chapters 11 and 12: Adolescence
1. What three factors are commonly involved in suicide? Include at least one specific example
A triggering or stressful event
eg: a disciplinary crisis with parents, a rejection or
Short Answer Questions for Chapter 14 (Early Adulthood)
1. Name and describe the three ways divorce affects adults.
Psychologically: Increase in mental health problems.
Men are more likely to be depressed.
Economically: Women t
Short Answer Questions
1. Define functional status and differentiate between its two subcategories.
-A measure of an individuals ability to perform certain roles and tasks, particularly selfhelp tasks and other chores of daily living
1. Activities of Dail
PSYC 215 Chapter 19 Death, Dying, and Bereavement
Question: Name and explain the three types of death.
(1) Clinical death: a period during which vital signs are absent but resuscitation
is still possible.
(2) Brain death: absence of vital signs