Comp 2831 Week 10 Review
1. List and describe the main tasks that are performed during systems implementation.
Application development - During application development, analysts determine the overall design
strategy and work with programmers to
Comp 2831 Week 8 Review questions
1) Provide an overview of the system design phase.
User interface design is the first task in the systems design phase of the SDLC. It is important because
everyone wants a system that is easy to learn and use. The goal o
Comp 2831 Week 3 questions
2) What is a systems requirement, and how are systems requirements classified?
- The system requirements is a characteristic or features that must be included in an information system
to satisfy business requirements and be acce
Comp 2831 Week 7 review
1) Describe the concept of software as a service rather than a product. Is this an important trend? Why
or why not?
SaaS is a model of software deployment where an application is hosted as a service provided to
Jan 19, 2016
1) What is information technology and why is it important? Suggest three functions headlines that might
be added to Figure 1-1 on page 2.
-Information Technology (IT) refers to the combination of hardware, software, and services tha
Week 9 review question.
With the limited knowledge of Agile Software Development that you received in this lecture, how well
do you feel the concept would work or not work in your organization? Please backup your responses
with your rational for either it
Week 5 Review questions
1) What is object-oriented analysis, and what are some advantages of this method?
This is a popular technique that describes a system in terms of objects. Objects represent real people,
places, events and transactions. It treats da
Comp 2831 Week 11 review questions
2. What is a task? What is an event? What is a milestone?
A task, or activity, is any work that has a beginning and an end and requires the use of company
resources such as people, time or money. The Example of tasks inc
Comp 2831 week 4 review question
1) Describe data process modeling concepts and tools.
-Data and process modeling is the second activities of the system analysis phase. A systems analyst
develops graphical models to show how the system transforms data int
Comp 2831 Week 2 Review Questions
2) What is a SWOT analysis? Prepare a SWOT analysis of your school or your employer.
- SWOT analysis examines strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. SWOT analysis can be used
at the enterprise level and for ind