TEAROOM TRADE BACKGROUND
Tearoom trade refers to the behaviour in which men go to public toilets in search of impersonal sex.
Common in universities, malls, public washrooms, etc.
Low publicity in investigation
MODULE 5: SAMPLE AND RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Many were men
Average age around 24-25 years
Criminogenic had quite lengthy criminal records, often involved in robbery
Approximately 12.5% addicts, 66% illicit drug users
Many came from dysfunctional
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO PRISON RIOTS
KINGSTON PENITENTIARY RIOT OF APRIL 1971
13 inmates charged of 2 counts of murder, 550 inmates where 50 witnesses gave statements in the
Kingston penitentiary riot. 2 Undesirable inmates were murdered du
LIFE LEVEL DRUG TRAFFICKING AND
DRUG TRAFFICKING BACKGROUND
Drug trafficking is a hierarchy system:
Drugs can be imported, cultivated, or manufactured
Motivated by greed
3 levels mafia mod
1. Marketing Environment Analysis Framework
(Use Market share reporter to do the project, i.e. search for soup)
3. Competitive Environment
1) Identify and analyze direct and indirect competitors
2) Know strengths&weaknesses
1. What is Marketing?
Includes Product; Price; Distribution; Advertising; Target Market; Environment; Research; Selling
2. Marketing is not just about buyers and sellers exchanging money for goods and services or about making a profit.
1. Measuring & Forecasting Demand
1) As marketing manager for Cat's Pride cat litter, you have seen sales jump 50 percent in the last year after years of
relatively stable sales. Explain how you will forecast sales for the coming year.
BUS352 - Marketing
Phone: 884-0710 x 2147
Office Hours: see week by week outline
Come to class prepared and
ready to learn.
Negative contribution =
1. Dove: Brand extension from soap bar to multiple personal care areas; brand image always associated with
moisture, mildness; Brand promise: mildness and moisturization.
2. Complexity of products (see notes)
3. Product Decisions: Packaging, lab