ECE100 Part 3: Introduction to Semiconductor materials.
Introduction to Semi-conductor devices and
1. To describe the characteristics and operation
of the diode
2. To understand the electrical conduction in
-rht- Ai'sf order -/-twJSJEftI; e wfjs!s
w kM tJr.e- urC4J!;- C.onJzdflS a
elentHVt ( f ndvcJ(ft" o r ~ cifcrr) .
~ ;nJvcJtfY o r erne
b; a /';.&1 &der
j ; U~af ~ (;rn
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Graduate Student Space Allocation Sign-Off Form
Instructions to the student:
1. Fill in your name, supervisor(s) and ID number
2. Submit the form to the ECE Department Facilities Coordinator in EIT 3156 fo
Change of enrolment status
Use this form to:
Request a change to your enrolment status.
Voluntarily withdraw from your program.
1. Complete sections 1 and 2, and obtain your supervisors signature.
2. Submit the completed form to your acade
Process and Guidelines for Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
If you are traveling for the purpose of research (e.g. attending a conference) ALL original detailed receipts are required
to substantiate requests for reimbursement.
Things to Keep in Mind befor
MASc Degree Completion Guide
The completion of a MASc degree in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering consists of, at
minimum, the following three things;
The successful completion of 5 course credits (0.50 unit weight) at the 6
PhD Degree Completion Guide
The completion of a PhD degree in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering consists of, at
minimum, the following four things;
The successful completion of 4 course credits (0.50 unit weight) at the 600
ECE 458, S16 Assignment 4
Total # Points = 16, Due: Mon, July 4, 11:59:59pm
Submission instructions Turn in a single pdf file per group.
1. (2 points) In Slide 24 of Lecture 5-1, only 11 of the 16 bits of source port are deemed to be randomizable. Why?