January 7th 2016
1. Why is the exploration and discovery of ones identity crucial in the quest of love of
- A heart is filled with fear that prevents from growing and to get rid of that we can
- Naming the fear or aspect to get
1.According to Paul Wadell what is Enda McDonaghs analysis of the basic experience and shape
of the moral life?
Mc dough says our primary moral experience is what happens to us when we stand in the
presence of another
Moral because the sheer presence of t
1. Describe the qualities or characteristics of affection using 5 quotes (a phrase from a
sentence or perhaps even a full sentence) from the textThe Four Lovesby C.S. Lewis
- To become aware of it is to become awre it has been going on for sometime
1.Based on the Greek word asphesis what is the meaning of the word forgiveness?
to liberate , realse from bondage
to remission of death guilt and punishment
2.According to Jean Vanier what are the effects of lingering hurts (the lack of the capacity to