1. Describe the field of organizational behaviour and explain its importance?
2. Trace the historical roots of the field or organizational behaviour?
3. Discuss the emergence of contemporary organizational behaviour, including its
1. Describe some of the differences between the scientific management approach to motivation and
the human relations approach.
2. Self-actualization is one of the categories of Maslows hierarchy of needs. Identify and describe
three other catego
ADM 2513 Organizational Behaviour
Test 2 Outline (What sections of the text on the test)
Nature of Motivation
Motives in Organizations
Historical Perspectives on Motivation
Scientific Management Approach
Study Outline Test #1
Sections of the text that are NOT on the test
Contemporary Organization Behaviour (including Theory X & Y)pgs 11-13
Systems perspective pg 15 Dont need to know but you DO need to know