Running Head: ETHICS IN ACCOUNTING
Unethical Accounting Practices in the United States of America
Leon Lee - 301188000
Gagan Sahota - 301220197
Wei Liang (William) Zhang - 301219101
BUS 272 - Tutorial E101
Instructor: Zorana Svedic
TA: Sam Hui
APA CITATION STYLE
NOTE: In text PARAPHRASE CITATIONS require author and date; in text QUOTE CITATIONS also require a PAGE
NUMBER OR OTHER LOCATOR IF NO PAGE NUMBER IS GIVEN
Basic book citation print APA 7.02.18
Author last name, A. A. (year). Title
Conflict: -Must be perceived by parties. Must agree theres conflict. Involves interaction.
-Begins one party perceive another party has negatively affected or about to something
that first party cares about
Functional Conflict: good. Constructive. Support
TA: Sam Hui
October 14th, 2014
#70 on Forbes most powerful people
CEO of Norges Bank Investment
Largest country ran investment fund
Reported assets of clo
- require great deal of maintenance to function (eg. management support)
a. adequate resources
- resources outside the team to sustain
- scarcity of resources directly reduces team ability to perform
- technology, adequate staffing, admin assis
BUS 272: Post-Midterm Vocabulary (Chapters 7 12 Vocabulary)
Chapter 7 Communication
1) How does communication work?
2) What are the barriers to communication?
3) How does communication flow in organizations?
4) How is information mana
The Communication Process
Communication: the transfer and understanding of a message between two or more people
foundation for many things that happen among groups and within the workplace
process or flow
sender: initiates a message by encoding a thought
BUS 272 Sample Midterm Exam
BUS 272: Behaviour in Organizations
Sample Midterm Exam
MC SOLUTIONS are marked with double parenthesis )
Choose the option that provides the BEST answer to the question OR
write the short answer (maximum 200 word
BUS 272: Midterm Preparation (Chapters 1 6 Vocabulary)
Chapter 1 What is Organizational Behaviour?
1) What is organizational behaviour?
2) What challenges do managers and employees face in todays workplace?
3) Isnt organizational beha