1. Which of the following is not a determinant of a consumer's demand for a commodity?
c. Prices of related goods
2. The law of demand refers to the
a. inverse relationship between the price of a commodity and the quantit
Teachers Class Notes
Reach the Goal Via
Table of Contents
Tajweed . 5
Benefits of learning Tajweed . 5
Rules of Noon and Meem Mushaddad . 6
Alqalqala . 7
The heavy and light letters. 8
Laam in the
World Applied Sciences Journal 20 (7): 1014-1023, 2012
IDOSI Publications, 2012
Study of Implementation Gold Dinar as Currency
Salmy Edawati Yaacob
Department of Syariah, Faculty of Islamic Studies,
Rules of Noon Sakinah &
Tanween Part 1
Rules of Noon
(Idhaar and Iqlaab)
FAST Tajweed Intensive - Summer 2012
Identifying Noon Sakinah and
When the letter Noon ( (comes with
The Basic Rules Of
UNDERSTANDING THE LETTERS
There are over seventy rules of tajweed
but below are some of the basic
Ikhfa means to pronounce the letter with
a light sound from
1. The greatest smoothing effect is obtained by using
a. a moving average based on a small number of periods.
b. exponential smoothing with a small weight value.
c. the root-mean-square error.
d. the barometric method.
2. The root-mean-square error is a m
1. To be an importer of a product the country must have its domestic price of the product be _ the
a. higher than
b. lower than
c. equal to
2. To be an exporter of a product the country must have its domestic price of the product be _ the
1. The marginal principle asserts that, in general, when net benefit is maximized
a. total benefit will be equal to total cost.
b. average benefit will be equal to average cost.
c. marginal benefit will be equal to marginal cost.
d. average cost will be a
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2014, 3, 156-174
Money In Modern Macro Models: A Review of the Arguments
Franz Seitz1,* and Markus A. Schmidt2
Weiden Technical University of Applied Sciences, WSB Poznan, Hetzenrichter Weg 15, D-92637 Weiden,