Harry Truman: A New View
1. What did Harry learn to love because of his mother?
a. Harry learned to love books and music because of his mother.
2. What was different about Harry as a young boy?
a. As a young boy Harry studied the piano and read books.
Amelia Earhart Extra credit
1. What characteristics did Amelia have as a child that would affect her life choices?
a. Amelia was a free spirt, Restless, Tomboy, and always searching for adventure.
2. During World War 1, Amelia volunteered at a Toronto hos
MIDTERM STUDY GUIDE
AN 102 (SECTION 010)
CULTURE AND HUMAN NATURE
This is a guide which is intended to help you prepare for the exam. Please review your notes and content
thoroughly. Not all items on this guide will be on the exam, and some exam questions
Reflection Questions, WRT 160
Please answer the flowing questions as fully as possible.
No short answers or bulleted lists, please.
1.Discuss your choice of research topic. What did you enjoy most about
researching it? Was it the right choice for you? Why
Haitian Creation Myth
Damballah, the great sky-serpent and father of all the Loa
7,000 coils formed hills and valleys on Earth and brought forth stars and
Forged metals from his heat
o From his breath
He shot out lightning bolts to form the sacred
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Years of CrisisThe War Years
1. What happened in FDRs first Hundred days in office?
a. In FDRs first 100 days in office he got congress to pass 15 laws.
2. Over the next five years, FDR poured millions of government dollars into