TUTORIAL 7 - Nov 6, 2013
Protocol is a technological problematic - there are a number of overlapping, sometimes contradictory and often
interrelated theoretical problems at play.
Protocol = technology of organization and
MIT1700 Part 2
- Digital computer recombines data streams of technical media and writing
- Tendency towards chaos, natural tendency away from order
ex. Pile of sand high entropy, sand castle low entropy
1. Is there the accuracy of information in Wikipedia, is that possible to achieve the
2. Does anonymity authenticity exist in Facebook?
3. Do people regard Google as an ideology social media search engine?
Mengyao Wang (Becky)
Question: What is the relationship between apps and user generated content/value? To
what degree are apps dependent on user generated content?
I think this is a good question because we learned in lecture that Facebook and
Google take advantage of
Pre-History of Information
- Most transformative thing in human history
- Powerful, dangerous, helpful
- Can help us, hurt us, save us
- Signatures, text messages etc.
- Transmission, processing and storage of information