1. Which of the following is not true of high-leverage training?
A. It benchmarks the company's training programs with other companies' programs.
B. It is linked to strategic business goals and objectives.
C. It relies on an instructional de
1. _ refers to a company's ability to maintain and gain market share in its industry.
2. _ refers to the policies, practices, and systems that influence employees' behavior,
1. _ are part of an organization's total compensation package that include both
mandatory government-sponsored benefits and voluntary benefits such as life and
disability insurance, extended health coverage, additional vacation pay, and a r
1. The foundation for the Canadian legal system is set forth in the _.
A. Employment Standards Act
B. Civil Code
C. Constitution Act
D. Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
2. The great majority of employees in Canada are governed by
1. An organization needs to create a fit between its organizational design and all of the
following EXCEPT its:
B. products and services.
D. competitive strategy.
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE re
1. _ is the skillful employment and coordination of tactics.
C. Business model
2. What is the name of the process that manages the pattern or plan that integrates an
organization's major goals, policies, and a
1. Recruitment activities are designed to affect all of the following except:
A. the number of people who apply for vacancies.
B. the type of people who apply for vacancies.
C. the likelihood that those applying for vacancies will accept pos
MOS 3383A STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE
Course Outline: Section 001 / Fall 2015
1. Course Information:
Class Location and Time:
Classroom: SSC 2028, Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. 12:30 p.m.