DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
February 10, 2015
1. You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
2. Check that your examination contains 36 questions.
3. Use a BLACK PENCIL to complete y
Whats international trade?
What's the international for the decade?
Whats the factor effect international trade?
The article was using the Apple as example. In 2007, Apple has deve
1. The international monetary system can be defined as the institutional framework
A. international payments are
B. movements of capital are
C. exchange rates among currencies are
D. all of
2. The interna
The term interest rate swaps
A. refers to a "single-currency interest rate swap" shortened to "interest
B. involves "counterparties" who make a contractual agreement to exchange cash
flows at periodic intervals
C. can be "
Comparing "forward" and "futures" exchange contracts, we can say that:
A. they are both "marked-tomarket" daily
B. their major difference is in the way the underlying asset is priced for future
purchase or sale
C. a futures contract i
1. The major feature that distinguishes international from
domestic banks is A. the type of deposits they acceptB. the
currency of denomination of the investments they make
C. a and bD. none of these
2. A country whose banking system is orga
1. A "foreign bond" issue is A. one denominated in a
particular currency but sold to investors in national capital
markets other than the country that issued the
denominating currencyB. one offered by a foreign borrower
to investors in a nat
1. Interest Rate Parity (IRP) is best defined as: A. When a
government brings its domestic interest rate in line with
other major financial marketsB. When the central bank of a
country brings its domestic interest rate in line with its
1. The world's largest foreign exchange trading center is:
A. New YorkB. TokyoC. LondonD. Hong Kong
2. The foreign exchange market closes: A. NeverB. 4:00
p.m. EST (New York time)C. 4:00 p.m. GMT (London time)
D. 4:00 p.m. (Tokyo time)
Name: Zhishen Deng
Hows politic improve the economic?
What kind of politics are common in economic integration?
Whats the benefit for economic integration?
Does economic union is really good for countries?
Whats other factor that