KPE 161S: Fitness principles and practice
Lecture One: Fitness and training theory
1. What is physical activity?
physical activity is not what mainstream thoughts constitute it to be: its not running
around the block or working out:
- Physical activity i
KPE 161 Final Exam Review Questions
1. What is the relationship between mitochondria and fat metabolism?
2. A series of running workouts looks like the following:
4 x 5min at 100% of VO2max
6 x 100m at max speed-7 min rest
KPE 161S Fitness: Principles and Practice
1. Why does force production decrease as velocity increases in concentric
contractions in a whole muscle?
2. Why would increasing the size of the sarcoplasmic reticulum be
beneficial in increasi