The Effects of reducing food losses
1. What is FAO?
2. In 2007, how much of food were lost or wasted globally?
3. In 2010 2012, how many people were undernourished? world widely?
4. How does halving the prevalence of undernourishment in the developing wor
Based upon the ideas that you have read about in Module 7:
1. The best way to reduce food waste is to avoid creating it. Describe 3 ways you
could reduce the amount of food waste that you are currently generating (this is
called source reduction).
Diamond, chapters 1, 2 and 4
slash and burn weather
1. According to Richard Langhorne, what is the cause of
Food Waste : Interview an expert.
My target topic is Food waste. I interviewed Wendy Gutshall, Senior Communications,
and Government Relations Manager at Safeway. The reason why I interviewed Wendy Gutshall
is that local manager at Safew
Questions that are repetitive and can be put together into one question.
7. If we reduce the food losses or wastes then can we stop dying people who live in poor
8. if so, how?
49. If we succeed on stopping food losses, would that be stoppi
Knowing geography and having a travel IQ might help someone become a better manager. I have
two reasons that support the statement above. First, the world is reaching out to more
globalization, which this mean is they want to make business more with other
What do you think about food waste?
Have you volunteer any campaign for food waste?
Is safeway doing any event for prevent food waste?
What do you do at home to reduce food waste?
I saw food court at Safeway what do you guys do