WEEK 5 1101IBA
1. If you were a regulator responsible for planning your governments energy policy, how
would you decide on your priorities? Safety and environmental sustainability would loom
as large as principles guiding your planning, but what else?
WEEK 2 1101IBA
1. Do you think that Valve fits any existing organisational structure theory, or is it
completely new? Explain your answer.
Valve utilises the Team structure theory; in particular, it facilitates the use of project teams.
Project teams are
Week 1 1101IBA
1. What characteristics of the various leadership styles outlined in this chapter are evident
in James Riady?
The characteristics of various leadership styles displayed by James Riady include charismatic
leadership and visionary leadership.
WEEK 3 1101BA
1. The case outlines several ideas that organisations are using to capitalise on changes in
technology and preferences of employees to work remotely. How does the concept of
management control relate to this?
Management control is the proces
WEEK 4 1101IBA
1. What information sources (or potential information sources) could have
been used to assist with the decision-making process for Wivenhoe Dam in this case?
The Decision support system (DSS) could have assisted the decision-making process
Leadership is the ability to influence a group
towards the achievement of a vision or set of
BOSS VS. LEADER- MOTIVATIONAL
Transactional leadership is also known as