Label the diagram & answer questions 1-11 below.
1. What is the function of the interneuron?
2 The impulse to move your arm would be carried along the_.
3. Where does the nervous system travel?
4. In comparison t
Question 4 0 out of 1 points
BIOLOGY IN THE NEWS
Information about which of the following is least likely to be obtained from the ndings
of the Human Genome Project?
Selected Answer: 0 a. individualized treatment of certain diseases
Correct Answer! a d. p
The Molecules of Cells
1. Which of the following subatomic particles will be found within the nucleus of the atom?
A. protons and neutrons
B. protons and electrons
C. electrons and neutrons
D. only neutrons
2. If an element has an atomic number of 15, the
1. potential and kinetic energy?
Potential Energy- Energy of motion
Kinetic energy- Energy that is stored
2.How is excess energy in cells released?
Cellular respiration ATP
3.How is energy stored in cells?
ADP (phosphate floating in the cytoplasm)