MNO EXAM REVISION WEEK 4 NOTES
How then do you determine what leadership style your followers require?
-Observe both the Person factors and Situational factors
1) Person factors= Values, Identity, character, life stories, personalities, self
MNO EXAM WEEK 3 REVISION
How to prevent Moral disengagement?
Reminders of Moral Rules.
-Through getting people to verbally or physically acknowledge that they will act
ethically before doing the action. EG the survey Odometer example.
Why else do people a
MNO EXAM WEEK 2 REVISION
Intuition Ethics: do what we feel is right, dont do what we feel is wrong.
So for consequentialism, firstly you need to understand that it is impartial, that
the ends justify the means, and that it is the greatest
MBI Model for High Performance
Whether a diverse or homogenous team performs better depends very much on
It depends on how you manage the interactions in the team:
- Combine ideas and build them to create new and
MNO EXAM REVISION WEEK 8 NOTES
The collective programming of the mind distinguishing the members of one
group or category of people from others and a shared understanding of what
actions and symbols mean.
Most important/effective questions to ask
MNO EXAM REVISION WEEK 7 NOTES
Research findings on giving feedback
1) unsolicited feedback is worst than no feedback
2) Dont give feedback when they are angry
3) Advice, independent of quality, is valued more when it is paid rather than free
Dilemma in r