Final Exam Study Guide
MIS 2101 Spring 2014
General: Things You Should Remember!
Strategies for presenting a Business Case: Faith, Fear, Fact. (Example: A Fear based argument
argues for implementing a system based on the threat of competitors gaining adv
Download the full file instantly at http:/testbankinstant.com
1. Which of the following is not one of the central questions in evaluating a companys business prospects?
B) What are the key product or service attributes demanded by consumers?
1. A company's strategy concerns
a. Managements action plan for running the business and conducting operationsits
commitment to pursue a particular set of actions in growing the business
2. The essence of a broad differentiation strategy is to
Database: organized collection of logically related data
Data: stored representations of meaningful objects and events
o + Structured: numbers, text, dates
o + Unstructured: images, video, documents
Information: data processed to increase knowle
Edward Marshall Boehm Case 2 Questions
1. What should the strategy of Edward Marshall Boehm be?
2. Is there a certain sequence of actions that would be best to take when developing
3. What roles do goals, and specific policies, rules and
Determining the business level strategy a firm is following.
To begin, it is important to note that Porters generic strategies are business level
strategies. Not corporate level. Why? For two reasons. 1) Corporate and business level
strategies are trying