1. What does each of the four movements of Eroica represent?
Does the music in the four movements represent these
-First was about youth, frustration,energy and celebration.
-Second: concerns death and all of it personal or public involvement li
1. What are figured bass and basso continuo? How are they related?
A figured bass is a musical notation with numbers to find the chords and intervals. Bass continuo is the
harmony of music.
2. What is ornamentation?
Ornamentation is a non
Module Four: Lab Questions
1. Who were the Poor Clares? Why is it somewhat surprising that they were accomplished
The poor Clares are a group of nuns and the surprising thing about them is that they were successful
musicians and they were in a
Module One: Lab Questions
1. Describe some of the influence of Latin music in the US in the early part of the twentieth century.
- Latin music in the U.S. has given rise to new styles of music like Latin Jazz. This has created a cultural
infusion and melt