In this unit you will:
Understand the focus of the Customer Communications module and its place within the certificate
Focus on the learning outcomes for the modules an
Tuesday, September. 18, 2012
COMP SCI 1BA3 Lecture 3A
Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
Tables and Subtotals
- Totals available through the Total Row box.
- Subtotals can only be applied to ranges.
o Sort the data by the column you want to
COMP SCI 1BA3 Lecture 3B:
Advanced Functions & What-if Analysis
Lookup Tables and Functions
What is a lookup table?
- A table that organizes data you want to retrieve into different categories.
- The categories for the lookup table, called compare values,
Tuesday, October.2, 2012
COMP SCI 1BA3
- The first step is to identify each entity, and its individual attributes.
o Entity: a person, object or event
Next, define each entitys attributes as a set of fields;
Friday, September.28, 2012
COMP SCI 1BB3
Tutorial 1 Objectives
Learn basic concepts and terms of relational database management systems
Practice using Microsoft Access to implement some simple examples of database
Tuesday, October. 16, 2012
Guidelines for Setting Field Properties
- You must name each field, table, and other object
- Choose an appropriate data type
- Standard Linking and Embedding larger files such as pictures
- CR Carriage Return [Enter/R
Introduction to Computing and Computer Use for Business
COMP SCI 1BA3
Administrative Details 2010-2011 Term 1
Introduction to Computing Systems, Problem Solving with a Computer, Information
Technology Tools, Business