- In a fsm dedicated logic implements the event sequence required for a particular task.
- It takes fewer clock cycles than a stored program machine to perform a particular task
- The problem solved by an FSM is described as a series of transiti
INTRODUCTION TO MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
- MIPS million instructions per second
- The size of PIC24 is 16 nits
- Arethematic operation such as additions and subtractions that operate on 16 bit data or 8
bit data can be specified with
Interrupt and Timers:- An interrupt in a microprocessor is a forced deviation from normal program flow by
an external or internal event.
- Some of the internal and external events can be
o Rising and falling edges on external pins
o Arrival of serial data