Matrix Keypad Interface
1. Use hardware to configure a 3*4 or a 4*4 matrix
2. Apply scanning functions with the keypad for
detecting the key press action.
3. Describe keypad debouncing.
4. Use a tab
Microprocessor Architecture and
Describe the fundamentals of microcontroller technology.
1. Differentiate between microcontrollers and
Stepper Motor Basics
Learn the hardware/software of programming,
interfacing, and testing for Stepper Motors.
1. Describe Stepper Motors Applications
2. Main Component of Stepper Motor
3. How these Components Works T
DC Motor Basics
Use hardware/software for programming,
interfacing, and testing DC Motors.
1. Describe DC Motors
2. Explain the H-Bridge Control Circuit
3. Use DC Motors and Controllers
4. Use PWM for the Speed Contr
To introduce PIC 16F84A Instruction Set and assembly language programming
to operate programmable intelligent computer (PIC) controlled devices.
1. Use assembly language formats.
I/O Control with Interrupt
A single microcontroller can serve several devices.
There are two methods by which devices receive service
from the microcontroller:
The polling method cann
Parallel I/O Communication
LCD has been finding widespread use replacing
LEDs and seven segment displays because:
1. The declining price of LCD
2. The ability to display numbers, characters,
3. Incorporating of
PIC Instructions in Assembly
Use assembly language programming to operate
programmable intelligent computer (PIC) controlled
1. Be introduced to:
a. The status Register
b. The Watch Dog