October 1, 2016
What Really Is Identity Theft
What really is identity theft? How does this happen? How Can I prevent
this? To start off identity theft is when some hackers or hacker steals you identity.
They can steal all of your pe
Name Artist Composer Album Grouping Genre Size Time Disc Number Disc Count Track Number Track Count Year Date Modified Date Added Bit Rate Sample Rate Volume Adjustment Kind Equalizer Comments Plays Last Played Skips Last Skipped My RatingHere's to Us Hal
Running Head: Ethics & Credibility in Business Communications
Ethics & Credibility in Business Communications
University of Phoenix
Ethics & Credibility in Business Communications
Ubers Surging Prices
Uber is getting a lot of bac
Plaintiff and defendant
State and accused
The choice of forum and choice of law class
Forum non convenience
Have to make sure that there is another court that is better off hearing this case
Conflicts of law
Is there international law? Yes, no like US system.
Comity= what keeps governments respecting the rules and laws of another.
Sovereign immunity vs act of state.
Respecting another sovereigns laws
SI= is a doctrine international
The Maquette Habana
Essential fact: The U.S. Navy captured and sold the Spanish fishing ships as the prize of
Issue: Whether or not the Spanish fishing ships were subject to be captured as the prize
Recommendation: Buy/Sell @? Or Hold
I recommend selling Norfolk Southern Corp at market price of $89.50.
Opportunity of a Merger or Acquisition.
Norfolk Southern (NSC) is the second-biggest railroad in the eas
Synthesized Essay #1
Drinking among college students is common and its almost a ritual for some colleges.
Students often drink so they can be socially accepted by their peers. Its a trend that has been
After reviewing weeks 5 and 6 video episodes, we the business consultants have found
that CanGo still has some issues that must be corrected in order to operate and function
effectively. We have carefully evaluated CanGos issues and will be introducing th
Gantt Chart- ISM 3113
Get team member's names and emails
Find business we will be working with
Decide what our team will create for our organization
Develop project plan
Preliminary investigation of the existing system
Create a Gantt chart
1. Linear programming techniques will always produce an optimal solution to an LP problem.
2. LP problems must have a single goal or objective specified.
3. Constraints limit the alternatives available to a decis
1. Waiting lines occur even in under loaded systems because of variability in service rates and/or arrival rates.
2. A system has one service facility that can service 10 customers per hour. The customers arrive at a variab
1. Good project management is especially important with virtual teams.
2. One way that project management differs from management of more traditional activities is because of the
limited lifetime of projects.
1. "Flow-shop scheduling" is used in high volume systems.
2. Line balancing is a major factor in the design and scheduling of low volume systems because of batch
3. Scheduling in intermediate-volume s
1. A company's supply chain involves the flow of materials and information from suppliers, through production,
to the end users.
2. In supply chain organizations, functions must operate independently of each other.
1. The goal of maintenance is to minimize cost.
2. The goal of maintenance is to maintain the productive system in good working order while minimizing or
eliminating the cost of preventive maintenance.
1. One important use of inventories in manufacturing is to decouple operations through the use of work in
2. The objective of inventory management is to minimize the cost of holding inventory.
1. MRP works best if the inventory items have dependent demand.
2. Low level coding represents items less than $18 per unit.
3. Independent demand tends to be more 'lumpy' than dependent demand meaning that we ne
1. Aggregate planning is intermediate-range capacity planning that typically covers a time horizon of one to
2. The goal of aggregate planning is to achieve a production plan that attempts to balance the organ
1. Acceptance sampling is applied to batches of items during the production process.
2. Acceptance sampling procedures are applicable for inspection both before and after production.
3. Flexible acceptance samp
1. If the elapsed time for the task is short and the activity is somewhat routine, a modest amount of
improvement occurs during the first few repetitions.
2. When the task is fairly complex and has a longer duration, it wil
1. Ergonomics is the use of computers and robots in the workplace.
2. Specialization is one of the sources of disagreement between the efficiency and behavioral approaches to job
3. One disadvantage of spec
1. Continuous processing is the best way to produce customized output.
2. As a general rule, continuous processing systems produce products for inventory rather than for customer
3. A Job-Shop processing sys
1. Decision trees, with their predetermined analysis of a situation, are really not useful in making health care
decisions since every person is unique.
2. Bounded rationality refers to the limits imposed on decision-making
1. Reliability is the probability that a product or system will function when activated.
2. If a system depends on two sub-systems functioning when activated, the reliability of that system is equal to
the lower reliability
1. Forecasting techniques generally assume an existing causal system that will continue to exist in the future.
2. For new products in a strong growth mode, a low alpha will minimize forecast errors when using exponential
1. Operations managers are responsible for assessing consumer wants and needs and selling and promoting the
organization's goods or services.
2. Often, the collective success or failure of companies' operations functions will
1. An example of a strategic operations management decision is the choice of where to locate.
2. An example of an operational operations management decision is inventory level management.
3. Government statistics a