1. Rather than creating a complete object module for a program, a(n) _ reads,
translates, and executes the source program one line at a time. Interpreter
2. The Rainbow Trout Company specializes in developing software that is useful to
amateur and profess
1. Each step of the _ produces some type of documentation to pass on to the next step.
system development life cycle
2. _ is a useful sales and marketing tool to help companies match customers with
products they would be likely to purchase. Customer profi
FIT2033 Assignment 1
Due Date: 16:00 on Friday 6 September 2013
Assignment 1 Instructions and Submission Procedures:
1. Submit your assignment electronically to Moodle. No hard copies or emails will be accepted!
2. Present your solution to eac
The file management program incorporated into Windows 8 is _.File Explorer
Windows Phone 8_ is the current version of Windows Phone
Android_ is a Linux-based operating system developed by the
1. The best protection against many dot cons is _.common sense
2. _ is a generic term that refers to any type of malicious software. Malware
3. _ refers to companies recording or observing the actions of employees while on the job.
1. The three main types of intellectual property rights are copyrights, trademarks, and _.
2. _ is a policy where manufacturers are responsible for the entire lifecycle of their products
and packaging, including recycling. Extended producer respon
FIT1028 Business Information
Topic 2: Computer Hardware
By the end of this week you should be able to:
Understand how data and programs are represented to a computer
and be able to identify