1.In which type of necrosis is the cell structure and tissue architecture still visible
but the nuclei are no longer visible?
2. Which antigen is commonly used in breast cancer diagnosis?
0 out of 1 points
Which of the following would a Masson's trichrome be least useful for?
1 out of 1 points
In the Gomori's aldehyde fuchsin stain method what reagent is used as the counterstain?
Indigo carmine picric acid
LECTURE 1 Epithelium 25/02
One of the four tissue types (epi, connective, muscle, nervous)
- Covering (outermost)
- Lining (innermost)
- Gland invagination of epithelial cells
Separated from underlying connective tissue by basal lamina
Dura (dense fibrous CT), pia
(few cells thick, not largely
noticeable, covers every tiny
cleft) and arachnoid mater
(loose, highly vascular, dips
into clefts, most noticeable of
Large cells neuron
8 types of Epithelial tissues:
Endothelium lines the inside of blood vessels and lymphatic vessels.
3 types of muscle
- Smooth, no striations, central nuclei
- Cardiac, in heart, striated, central nucleus
- Skeletal, striated, multiple nuclei l