Chapter 4 Financial Planning Case 1. Erics major financial concern in his current situation? The cost of child care services he is using to take care of his daughters. Also college education fund and retirement funds are not offering any tax benefits, min
Chapter 11: Financial Planning Case
1. Why did Kimberly Salzbrunn not have to pay from her own pocket even though she has taken her two-year-old son to the doctor three times, purchased five prescriptions, and spent a day in the emergency room?
Chapter 17: Financial Planning Case
1. What didnt Laura and John Burgos know when they put their house on the market in February 2002?
Laura and John Burgos didnt know how buyers would react to the $365,000 price tag- a stiff 74 percent premium over what
Chapter 19: Financial Planning Case
1. What did Warren do with his $1.4 million inheritance?
After receiving $1.4 million, after taxes from his late grandfather, instead of buying a Porsche or a new home, Warren did the right thing by his family-to-be and
1. Stock prices change every day because of market forces. By this we mean that stock prices change because of supply and demand.The most important factor that affects the value of a company is its earnings. Stock Prices are adjusted if there was a
1. Quickfixs sales have been increasing significantly over the past 4 years. The increase in sales each year is around 10% and even more. The increase in sales has also increased the gross profit each year. However, in the year 2003, increase in Ad
Chapter 6: Financial Planning Case
1. Why should parents of college students be aware? Credit Card companies are attracted to influence college students to purchase credit cards. Parents should be aware that college students are very high potential custom
Chapter 7: Financial Planning Case
1. What is perhaps the most item shown on the disclosure statement why? The most important item shown on the disclosure statement are the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and the finance charges in dollar amount. The APR sho
Chapter 9: Financial Planning Case
1. How could the Bowmans benefit from buying a home that need improvements?
Bowmans can benefit from buying a home that needs improvement because with renovations such as fixing up cracked ceiling, new paint job, and res
Chapter 8: Financial Planning Case
1. What benefits and drawbacks are associated with online shopping?
Some benefits of online shopping is that it saves consumers time to go shopping. With the internet available you can find any product online that you wo
Chapter 10: Financial Planning Case
1. Why is it important for people who rent to have insurance?
It is important for people who rent to have insurance because of the property you own inside your apartment can be damaged and never be returned. If you have