How can we see mutations at the level of DNA, RNA & Protein?
- Cut DNA w restriction enzymes (Res) & run on gel
- Blotting which can involve cutting DNA w Res
- Cutting enzymes double ended, cut at restriction/
SC/CHEM 2020 3.0 Fall 2015
Introductory Organic Chemistry I
Sections A/C (Jackson) and B (Iyer)
Midterm Examination 2
Friday November 6, 2015
Time available: 50 minutes
CHEM2020 Fall 2014
Midterm 1 Extra Practice Problems
1. What kind of hybridization and geometry do you expect for each carbon atom in procaine (an anesthetic,
structure given below)?
2. Why has cyclopentyne never been made as a stable molecul