Title of Project
Directors Name &
Name and Contact
Details of Project
Program Name (and
1. What are the six activities of systems analysis, and which activity is discussed
beginning with this chapter?
2. What is a use case? What are the two techniques used to identify use cases?
3. Describe the user goal technique for identifying
1. What is the problem domain?
2. What are two techniques for identifying things in the problem domain?
3. What are some roles played by people in the problem domain of a restaurant?
4. What is an attribute, an identifier or key, and a compound
Tutorial Week 02
1. What is a project?
2. What is the system development life cycle (SDLC)?
3. What characteristics of a project call for a predictive approach to the SDLC?
4. What characteristics of a project call for an adaptive approach
Tutorial Week 3
Project Planning and Project Management
1. List six major reasons that projects fail.
2. Define project management.
3. List five internal responsibilities of a project manager.
4. List three external responsibilities of a project manager.
1. List and briefly describe the five activities of systems analysis.
2. What are three types of models?
3. What is the difference between functional requirements and nonfunctional
4. Describe the steps in preparing for, conductin
Sponsorship Advice and Guidelines
This pack is a guide for all clubs and societies who are looking to gain sponsorship
for the coming year and into the future. Sponsorship is a business expenditure,
not a donation, so if you want to be successful, you hav
DATE: SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO
Fiftieth Series of Meetings
Geneva, October 1 to 9, 2012
UPDATED PROGRESS REPORT ON THE NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AND
THE NEW CONFERENCE HALL PROJECT
prepared by th
Anne Caudle Centre Heritage Precinct
Kane Constructions Pty Ltd
Kane was awarded the $4M Lump Sum Anne Caudle Centre Heritage Precinct Project in
The Anne Caudle Campus Heritage Precinct refers to The A
[Business Unit Name]
Project Management Plan
All instructional text is displayed in blue font colour in the template. These should be deleted prior to
the document being distr
BASICS OF PROJECT PLANNING
Zilicus Solutions 2012
The Basics of Project Planning . 3
Introduction . 3
What is Project Planning? . 3
Why do we need project planning? . 3
Elements of project plan . 4
Project Scope Planning . 4
The Project Plan is an agreement among the project team, the project sponsor and key
stakeholders. It represents a common understanding of the project for the purpose of
facilitating communication among the stakeholders and for
Lynbrook to Fountain Gate SC
via Hampton Park
Prospect Hill Rd
GATE SC 7