Database Conceptual Design
I. Relational Database Design
The video store database keeps track of customers who borrow movie tapes in the stores.
Given the following business requirements, identify entity types, attributes and
relationships, and then draw
CIS 543 Homework 3 | Mahesania, Farhan A (CIN:305069081)
1. What is the current normal form for table AuthorBookRoyalties?
The current table is not in any normal form. The records can be broken down further into
multiple values hence it is not in 1
CIS 528 01
Summer Quarter 2016
Final Exam Study Guide
The final exam is 200 multiple choice questions covering all 14 chapters in the book.
This is a closed book, closed notes exam.
Steganography or data covering up in a medium is worried with inserting data in a
sound, picture, or video record in an indistinct way. Human sound-related and visu
The COMPANY database keeps track of a company's employees, departments, and projects
1. The company is organized into departments. Each department has a unique name, a unique
number, and a particular employee who manages the departm
1. Mapping a regular entity to a regular table.
2. For one to many relationship, create a foreign key on the many side.
3. For many to many relationship, create an associative entity to make it one to many on each side.
Primary Key of the new intersection
CIS543 Database Systems
CBE Support Phone:
Web Site URL:
Dr. Ming Wang
Section-01, 4:20 p.m. SH342
TR 3:20 4:10 p.m. 6:00 6:30 p.m.
(323) 343-2958 (call duri
SQL Syntax Summary
- Query to database
SELECT [DISTINCT|ALL] <LIST OF COLUMNS, FUNCTIONS>
FROM <LIST OF TABLES OR VIEWS>
[GROUP BY <GROUPING COLUMN(S)>]
[ORDER BY <ORDERING COLUMN(S)> [ASC|DESC];
- Create a tabl