CHAPTER 5: The Director (and in class lecture)
1) When did the critic and director Harold Clurman call the Director?
2) What speaks louder than words on stage?
3) Due to the emergence of Realism, who was needed and why?
4) Who was considered t
What is Theatre -A live presentation given by one or more persons, know as actors imitating or
impersonating a charter, before another group of people know as an audience.
Elements of Theatre1) The impuse to imitate
2) Repeats its self
3) Experience is al
She Kills Monsters Written Analysis
Nowadays in a society like ours, its hard for to express your true self. People are
caught up in social media and putting up a front to look cool or theyre afraid what
people might actually say or feel about you. In She
12 December 2016
1. Name of the play: A View from the Bridge
2. Playwrights name: Authur Miller
3. Year in which the play was written: 1955
4. Genre: Realism
5. Most striking element of the play: Character
13 October 13, 2016
The definition of a hero, in literature, is a main character that is celebrated and renounced
as the heroic figure of the epic. In most stories, the hero of the story is decorated, yet, they