Management 12th Edition by Daft Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. A(n) _ perspective provides a broader way of thinking, a way of searching for patterns, and determining whether
they recur across time periods.
Management 12th Edition by Daft - Chapter 4 Review Questions
1. The extent to which trade and investments, information, social and cultural ideas, and political cooperation flow
between countries is called _.
1. The environments in which businesses operate are increasingly _, requiring managers to be ready to react and
respond to even subtle environmental shifts.
Management 12th Edition by Daft Chapter 10 Review
1. Which of the following refers to the deployment of
organizational resources to achieve strategic goals?
e. Strategic management
2. Strategy defines _
Management 12th Edition by Daft Chapter 19 Review
1. Which of the following is the systematic process through
which managers regulate organizational activities?
a. Strategic planning
b. Organizational control
c. Organizational goal setting
d. Strategic re
Management 12th Edition by Daft Chapter 8 Review
1. Which of the following is a business activity that an
organization does especially well relative to its competition?
c. Cash cow
d. Core competence
2. The conditio