1. Work-family conflict occurs when
a. Conflict at work creates stress within the family
b. Conflict within the family creates stress in the workplace
c. Spouses do not get along
d. Only in dual-income families
2. Dual income families experience greater w
Chapter 3 Review Questions
1. Poet Robert Frost wrote, Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
they have to take you in. Does that family value still hold true? Why would a grown
person decide it is time to move back home
Chapter 2 Review Questions
3. According to the chapter content, what is the difference between positive and
Positive feedback is when information shows why change is needed and how to go
about taking action for th
Chapter 9 Review Questions
3. What is the balance in your life between discretionary and nondiscretionary time?
Which do you have more of? Often holidays and summers offer drift time, is this true
in your case? If so, do y
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. Why does Daniel Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, say that experiences
might bring more satisfaction than durable goods? Do you agree or disagree?
I agree with Daniel Gilbert that what yo
Chapter 7 Review Questions
1. Social network sites have revolutionized communication. Some support existing
social networks (family and close friends) and others help strangers connect with
shared life experiences or interests. Do yo
Chapter 5 Review Questions
2. What is the Peter Principle? How is it related to decision-making?
The Peter Principle is the phenomenon that explains why some people are always
indecisive and why others are only indecisive in certain
Chapter 13 Review Questions
3. What are some of your fixed and variable expenses? Do you have a monthly
budget or estimation of income and outflow?
My only fixed expenses are rent and my internet bill. My variable expenses consist of
Homework Assignment #1
Chapter 1 #1
Q. Why does Daniel Gilbert, the author of Stumbling on Happiness, say that experiences might
bring more satisfaction than durable goods? Do you agree or disagree?
A. Daniel Gilbert said that money itself doesnt make a p
Running head: TRUST, CONVENIENCE, AND FREQUENCY OF ONLINE SHOPPING
Trust, Convenience, and the Frequency of Online Shopping Among 18-30 Years Old
Claudia De Los Santos
California State University, Northridge
Victorian Era Home Styles
Decoration: elaborate wood or metal trim
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Identification: handcrafted home, brightly colored homes
Location: Long Beach
Victorian houses were first build in the United Kingdom around the 1
Complet e t he crossword below
Created with TheTeac hers Co rner.net Cro s s wo rd Puz z le Generato r
1. Decisions have history. The _ Model
shows the importance of reference groups.
3. What are conclusions or judg
1. Do you know anyone similar to author Stuart Woods described in the introductory story in this
chapter? Someone who has several houses or doesnt like changes in home environments or
who names their pets the same name over and over? Explain.