1. Describe the five elements of Porters Competitive Forces Model and explain which
one you think has the most impact on a business.
2. Describes four generic strategies a business can use to deal with competitive forces.
1. How can a transaction processing system help an organizations management
information system and decision-support system?
2. Which of the four major types of information systems do you think is the most
valuable to an org
E:Business: How Businesses Use Information Systems
Identify and describe the major features of a business that are important for
understanding the role of information systems.
Describe the information systems su
IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
Identify and describe the components of IT infrastructure.
Identify and describe the major types of computer hardware, data storage, and input and
Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
Demonstrate how Porters competitive forces model helps companies develop
competitive strategies using information systems.
Demonstrate how the value chain
7th March 2017
Project Scope Management includes the processes
required to ensure that the project includes all the work
required, and only the work required, to complete the
project successfully. Man
Feedback on the group presentations made on 14th March 2017
Overall the presentations were good.
The following points should be addressed for the second presentation.
1. All groups to use ppt
2. Use the following format for the presentation:
a. Project De
1. Determine the Total Cost of Ownership associated with the technology in your
workplace or classroom, even if thats your own home. Use your hourly wage or
salary as a basis to figure the persware cost.
2. Describe a Clien
Problem 1. Consider the source code below.M and N are constants declared with #define.
int copy(int i, int j)
array1[i][j] = array2[j][i];
Suppose the above code generates the